Sandy & Dhany are breaking the wall!?




A dream come true for many euro and italo dance freaks : a duet of Sandy Chambers and Dhany. They joined forces on this new single produced as always by the Benassi Bros, not only singing, but also contributing to the songwriting. And the result, powerful and bouncy, is just brilliant. The single alternates between Benassi version (with their usual distinctive metallic sound) and interesting remixes by Diego Donati and F&A Factor, and ends with an acappella version.





"Hi everyone! My name is Ally, and I’m here to present you Dhany’s latest song. But first of all I want to thank my friend for placing this ad... For all of you who don’t know who Dhany is...well she is the main singer of Benassi Bros, she is the amazing girl who sings the hits: Every single day, Hit my heart and make me fell...
Her latest song is as a featuring...Sandy vs Dhany – "Break the wall"...I can tell you that it’s a great song that will make u get up from the chair and dance...if you want to convince yourself you can listen to: www. beatport. com. For more details you can visit my page : www.myspace.com/colombina21. I'm waiting to find out what you think.Thank you all. kisses"

No comments:

Post a Comment