Petra Marklund aka September

                                                     Petra Marklund website


Petra Marklund just posted on her official FB account the date of her new material "Inferno".
The album will be release on October 17th and will in swedish and named with her personal name Petra Marklund..
The first single with that name will be release next week and will be called "Händerna mot himlen" (Hands2Heaven)

This year I´ve been working hard on my new forthcoming album "Inferno" (release October 17th). It´s been quite amazing.
...........
And yes, (as I see you already know:) it´s in Swedish AND made as my personal name, Petra Marklund.
It doesn´t mean I "quit" September, it just means I'm gonna do more music.
September is on my mind all the time and there will be more in the future!

My first single as Petra Marklund "Händerna mot himlen" will be released this friday (September 14th)"said the swedish blonde on her FB

Let's hope that se will come back on dance and not pop/rock like another queen of eurodance did (Alexia)

In the end you all are marketing products, and you must release what the market wants ...in this case swedish but also dance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment