Alive - the new album from Mel Jade


It's been awhile since Mel Jade didn't show new music on her web channels but this "break " had behind a reason - a new material.
"Alive" it's called and will be ready for sale on August 5th - an material full of passion and emotions combined with modern sounds.

Mel Jade :  My debut album is called 'Alive'. It's available to pre-order now but is officially released on August 5th. I'll be giving away little presents that have something to do with the lyrics every week until it is released on my Facebook/Twitter/Youtube. 

Eurodance Blog: Can you tell me a little bit of Alive your new material ?

Mel Jade  : Musically the album has a lot of different influences as I listen to so many styles of music. There are definitely some dance and electronic influences in there.

Eurodance Blog: Who wrote this album ? 

Mel Jade  : I wrote the lyrics and melodies on the album. 

Eurodance Blog: What's the story behind of Alive ?

Mel Jade : When I first started writing the album, I didn't know what it was going to be about, but every song I wrote seemed to revolve around similar themes like feeling alive, risk, living to the fullest, retro romance, feeling sparks and fantasy. I guess that's what I've been feeling!

Eurodance Blog: Aliens the single released in Europe, why is not on this album  ?

Mel Jade : The song Aliens was remixed and released by the Pretty Boys of Saint Tropez. I was doing some volunteer work in Cambodia at the time the song was released, so I was out of touch with the world. I had no idea that the song was doing so well in Europe until someone told me via email!
 'Alive' will only have songs on it that are 100% my own as it's my first solo project  I wanted it to really represent me and be something that I created.

Eurodance Blog: What about Electric ?

 Mel Jade : Electric is the first track on the album! That one hasn't been released as an official single yet.

Eurodance blog : Thank you Mel Jade..


"Alive" can be pre order on: Amazon  
                                          Itunes

           Mel Jade Twitter
           Mel Jade Youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment