Spagna - Baby don't go

Italian diva Spagna came with  new song this year under of the mark of OFFLIMITS. The new song is entitled Baby don't go.
Spagna she is a legend in her native country - Italy, gathering many awards, especially on - San Remo. But she decided to comeback on dance, it's not quite a comeback because she was involved among the years in dance projects - writing, but she's back with this nice tune.
About the single she express the joy to be part on international dance market:

"I've begun my career in the '80s, singing in English in the clubs. With Baby Don't Go I'm trying to propose the rhythm, the sounds and the atmosphere of that period. In this track there is also my desire to compare myself with the international market" said .

Baby don't go can be found on all digital megastores



No comments:

Post a Comment